Landrum, South Carolina
Think Gated Equestrian Community
Located in the friendly Gowan’s Fort Equestrian Community. This horse property offers it all – privacy, mountain views, and an inviting like-new home. An impressive entrance into the living room with high vaulted ceilings, and lots of natural light, which leads to a large deck where you can enjoy the mountain views and horses. Features include, 3 fireplaces, wood and tile floors throughout, custom kitchen with granite, unique bead board gazebo ceiling, and spacious formal dining room. Desirable large Master suite has a private screen porch, luxury bath, and 2 closets. Above the 2-car garage is a bonus guest apartment, for friends and family. A 3-stall barn has great accommodations for the horses, large 13×13 stalls with mats, Nelson automatic waterers, plus a tack room, wash rack, and extra storage. Neighborhood trails are enjoyed by the community.
Make an appointment to preview today!
- Flagstone walkway to the front porch with lovely double front doors w/lead glass
- Living room with soaring ceiling, wood floors, crown molding, double-sided stone fireplace and dramatic wall of windows / glass doors that lead out to the deck with pasture, barn and mountain views,
- Upscale kitchen with tile floor, custom cabinetry, granite counters, work island, s/s appliances including a 5-burner gas cooktop with pot filler, breakfast area w/bay window and unique 14’6” gazebo style ceiling w/light-washed bead board and ceiling fan. There is a cozy sitting area with gas log fireplace (double sided from the living room) and built-in buffet with granite counter
- Formal dining room with wood floor, crown molding, plantation shutters and closets with built-in shelves, perfect for holiday dishes, glassware, etc.
- Home Office with wood floors, large windows, gas log fireplace and direct access to guest bath, would make this a good 3rd bedroom option if needed
- Spacious Guest Bedroom with bay window, wood floor and high ceiling
- Guest Bath with tile floor, granite vanity, tub / shower combination with tile surround, and built-in dresser drawers (access from hallway and home office)
- Master Bedroom with carpeting, crown molding and 2 walk-in closets
- Master Bath with tile floor, double vanity with Corian counters/custom cabinetry, soaking tub w/tile surround and bead board detailing, huge tiled walk-in shower w/multiple shower heads, linen closet and access to private screened porch w/pasture/mountain views
- Spacious Mud Room w/tile floor, bead board details, walk-in pantry and powder room / utility room access
- Powder Room w/tile floor and granite vanity
- Laundry/Utility Room w/tile floor, cabinets and counters for folding and utility sink
- Walk Up floored attic for storage and additional pull down attic stairs
- Breezeway with flagstone and outdoor shower to 2-car garage
- Finished 2-car garage w/concrete floor, automatic garage door openers, plumbed for additional washer/dryer & separate water heater from main house for upstairs apartment
- Combination Living Room / Dining Room / Kitchenette with under cabinet refrigerator
- Large glass doors from Living Area to covered balcony with barn, pasture and mountain views
- Spacious Bedroom with walk-in closet
- Large Bath with single vanity and tub/shower combination
- Tongue & Groove pine interior walls and ceiling
- 3-13×13 stalls with Nelson automatic waterers, each with paddock access
- Spacious 13’ center aisle with sliding doors at one end and automatic garage door at the other
- 12 x 12 Tack Room with tile floor, sink, cabinets/counters, under counter refrigerator and half bath
- 13 x 13 Storage Area
- 13 x 13 Wash Rack with hot/cold water and door to barn overhang area
- Ladder to 12 x 12 hay storage over tack room
- 10 x 40 Overhang, perfect for horse trailer, equipment storage, etc.
- 2 fenced pastures (one upper, one lower) with 3-board fencing and solar powered hot wire
- Hardi Board exterior and architectural shingle roof on house, garage and barn
- Security System (owned)
- Water Filtration system
- Wired for Generator
- 500 gallon propane tank
- Flagstone walkway, front porch and patio
- 3 levels of decks totaling approximately 843 sq.ft.