Mill Spring, North Carolina
Luxury living at its finest!
The Farms at Mills Spring Equestrian Community
Travel past open pastures and incredible mountain views to this luxurious European style home. The stone finish exterior is accented with brick detailing, arched shutters, designer lifetime warranty shakes and brass appointments on the roof. The circular driveway leads to the courtyard 2 bay garage with carriage house style doors.
Just beyond the inviting foyer is the great room featuring soaring 20 foot ceilings, warm walnut floors and an abundance of windows that welcome the outside in. A Mendota stone gas log fireplace is the focal point of the room. Custom built cabinets on both sides enhance the elegance of the room. Enjoy morning coffee outside by stepping through the French doors to a relaxing, flagstone deck.
Gourmet meals are a breeze to prepare in the well appointed, high end kitchen. The 4 burner stainless steel gas stove with center grill and a second oven/microwave combo make entertaining stress-free. Beautiful granite countertops accentuate the custom cabinets, tin like panel backsplash and inset, distressed copper farmer’s sink. A lovely breakfast area is just off of the kitchen with a stunning circular turret ceiling.
Hideaway at home in a delightful master bedroom suite with sitting area and access to back yard balcony. As with the breakfast room, sitting area has a turret style ceiling adding to the French country charm. A large walk in closet is waiting to be designed to your specifications. Step into luxury in the master bath with its jetted garden tub, oversized tile open shower and travertine tile floor. Beautiful stone bowl sinks rest upon a unique granite counter.
With 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths, there is plenty of room for family and guest. There are also rooms for an office, craft space or exercise area. A lower level family room with custom built bar is the perfect place to slow down and put your feet up after a long day. Just outside, a flagstone patio with fireplace awaits you for drinks and entertaining by the fire.
This splendid home set in The Farms at Mill Spring community offers lots of open pastures for privacy, amazing mountain views and riding trail easements. One visit is all it will take to know that you have found your home.
- 06 Acres of mostly level with some gently slopping pastures and a pond.
- Coronado stone exterior with brick veneer touches.
- Beautiful weather vane and other accents adorn the roof.
- Boral concrete roofing in the style of cedar shakes comes with a transferable lifetime warranty.
- Custom arched entry door with beveled glass.
- Relaxing back yard balcony/deck with flagstone flooring and stone columns for an elegant look.
- Lower lever patio with outdoor fireplace provides the perfect outdoor living spot.
- This next to new home has never been lived in, but has been carefully maintained.
- 20’ ceilings throughout the main living area.
- Open floor plan incorporates the living room, dining room, kitchen and breakfast area.
- Great room has warm walnut flooring.
- High-end Mendota fireplaces in the living room, sunroom and family room.
- Don’t feel like getting up to close the shades, no problem. With the touch of a button you never have to do more than lift your finger.
- Heating and cooling is divided into 5 zones for efficient savings in less used spaces.
- Kitchen amenities – GE Monogram 4 burner gas range with grill and electric oven, GE Monogram Oven w/speedcook technology (oven, microwave, convection, warmer), Bosch dishwasher, copper farmer’s sink, custom cabinets and granite counters.
- Even the ceilings have special touches! Both the master bedroom and breakfast area have beautiful, circular turret style ceilings emphasizing the French country flair.
- Oversized arched doors and windows.
- Walk in laundry room on the main level with utility sink and built in ironing board. Samsung front load washer and dryer convey.
- Off of the breakfast nook is a sunroom with wall to wall windows and a Mendota gas fireplace.
- Upper level contains office space with balcony overlooking great room, 1 bedroom, 1 bath and a bonus room.
- Lower level is warm and welcoming with 10’ ceilings, Mendota gas fireplace and custom built bar in the family room. Just outside is a flagstone patio with beautiful stone fireplace.
- Bartenders dream space with granite counters, custom cabinets, ice maker, wine cooler and sink.
- 2 Bedrooms and 2 baths on lower level. Direct access to one of the bathrooms from outside.
- Possible craft or home gym in additional room downstairs.
- 1 bay utility garage is perfect for a workshop and storing lawn and pasture equipment.
- Central vacuum system.
- Home generator backup for power outages.
- Drapes, rods and security cameras do not convey.