Campobello, SC 29322
Think Green Pastures
PRICE REDUCED 100K. Motivated Sellers.
Motlow Creek Equestrian Community
Exquisite second story luxury living with breathtaking countryside and mountain views from numerous balconies, French doors & windows. Custom details are endless, Brazilian Cherry & Italian tile floors, granite countertops, Miele & Subzero appliances, designer bath vessel sinks, and antique appointments, including a leaded glass door to the elevator.
Desirable open floor plan with an impressive tongue & groove ceiling is ideal for entertaining. Your guests can sit by the floor to ceiling stone fireplace while enjoying your company in the kitchen. Dine in the adjoining dining area or alfresco on the covered balconies. So many choices.
The Master Suite features a spacious bedroom and fireside sitting area. Lots of windows, and French door access to a covered balcony. The deluxe bath includes double vessel sinks, Italian tile floor and a custom tile and glass shower. Guest Suites with ensuite baths are a plus for visitors.
The first floor is designed to accommodate office and studio workspaces, as well as guest quarters.
Plus, an oversized 2 car garage features a workshop and second floor guest apartment.
All set amidst lush gardens and pond surrounded by a deck and pergola. Beyond is the barn and established fenced pastures. An enchanting creek garden borders the property.
Located in the Motlow Creek Equestrian Community and an easy drive to the Greenville, Spartanburg and the airport.
Taxes reflect secondary home status.
- Luxury living in Motlow Creek Equestrian Community
- Custom Design to accommodate the breathtaking Countryside and Mountain Views
- Magnificent Gardens surround the house, Creekside and pond
- Open floor plan and cathedral tongue & groove ceiling with cupola to add to spacious feeling
- A Gourmet Kitchen – a chef’s dream, granite counters, Miele and Subzero appliances, custom cabinetry, breakfast bar
- A beautiful floor to ceiling stone fireplace can be enjoyed from the family sitting area, kitchen and dining area
- Balconies are perfect for alfresco dining, catching the views and breezes
- A Master Suite that has everything, countryside views, fireplace sitting, covered balcony, and deluxe bath with Italian tile floors, custom vessel sinks, tile and glass shower, and 2 walk in closets
- 3 Upscale Guest Suites in main house, and a Guest Apartment above the garage
- Studio workspace and offices on main level
- Leaded glass door elevator in entry for easy access to living area
- Antique and custom wrought iron appointments throughout
- Oversized 2 car garage with workshop
- Barn and Pastures in sight
- An easy drive to Greenville, Spartanburg and the airport