Columbus, NC 28722
Think Meadow Wood Farm – New Price!
Live in this luxurious custom designed home by renown Charleston/Greenville architect Mark Maresca. A winding drive leads you to the 2.5-story brick home surrounded by picturesque horse farms & mountain views. CETA trails, 10 min to TIEC. A perfect setting for estate living or room to add stable, and arena for your equestrian home.
This 3500 sq ft, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home features views from every room, heart pine floors, custom p molding throughout home, a 2-story foyer, spacious living room with solarium, large kitchen with keeping area, dining room, main floor master bedroom, 2nd floor guest bedrooms & den/library, 3rd floor media room.
The property consists of 39+ acres of pasture and woods, CETA trail access. 10 min to town and the Tryon International Equestrian Center, home of the 2018 FEI World Equestrian Games.
- Extra thick/deep concrete foundation with rebar.
- Floor joists on all three floors plus roof joists oversized 2”x10”.
- Full-width front porch.
- True divided light Weather Shield windows.
- Baldwin hardware.
- Floors – True, reclaimed heart pine floors throughout the main floor.
- Foyer – Antique front doors, 2-story open foyer with built-in window seat, recessed lights.
- Powder Room – Pedestal sink.
- Living Room – Large living room, wood burning with gas assist fireplace, high ceilings, recessed lights, opens on to 2-story solarium with floor to ceiling windows.
- Kitchen – Large kitchen with keeping room, stainless steel appliances, chef quality Wolf gas range, double oven, wet bar, views from every window, Subzero refrigerator.
- Dining Room – Spacious dining room with walls of windows, access to both foyer and kitchen.
- Master Bedroom – Main floor master suite, recessed lights, ceiling fan, French doors to patio and side porch.
- Master Bath – Tile & glass shower, double vanity with granite counter, flooring, walk-in closet.
- Den/Library – Wood burning with gas assist fireplace, large open window to the solarium, heart pine floors, built-in shelves, and cabinets.
- Laundry – Washer and dryer, storage closets, extra cabinet space.
- Two guest bedrooms with bathrooms, carpet, ceiling fans and large closets. Exceptional views.
- Media Room/Exercise Room – Large, carpeted recreational space, access to attic storage, windows for added light.
- Copper gutters and flashing.
- Solid brick exterior.
- New, premium architectural shingle roof.
- Private location tucked amongst horse farms.
- 39+ acres with 15 acres of hardwoods and pines, 25 acres of cleared pasture.
- Pristine land, ready for a dream plan.
- Plenty of room for barns & horse facilities.
- CETA trails access for your riding or walking pleasure.
- 2 Streams.
- Just 10 minutes to Tryon International Equestrian Center.