Columbus, NC 28722
Think Mill Pond Farm, a pristine mini farm in the middle of horse country. Perfect for an equestrian or hobby farm, this home features one level living on the main floor, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom with 2-car garage, plus separate 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom with 1-car garage on the lower level. The outdoor features include a 3-stall barn with 2 paddocks and additional building for hay storage, a pond, creek frontage, rose garden, & blueberry bushes. Close to shopping. 10 minutes to Tryon International Equestrian Center.
- 4000+ heated square feet.
- Separate living quarters on lower level
- Wood laminate flooring, tile and carpet
- Brick exterior
- Turnkey home
- Architectural shingled roof.
- 3-stall barn with additional building for hay storage.
- Pond and creek
- 2-car attached garage w/lower level 1-car garage
- Foyer – Open, light-filled
- Formal Living and Dining room – Picture window, French doors
- Family Room – Large Family room, fireplace with gas logs, vaulted ceilings with wood accent walls, flows into kitchen, opens on to deck.
- Kitchen – Kitchen with Silestone counters, custom cabinetry, and custom light fixtures.
- Sun Room – Cozy and bright, located just off kitchen.
- Master Suite – Corner master bedroom with spacious master bath
- Guest Bedrooms – 2 guest bedrooms. One with en-suite bath
- Large deck overlooks paddocks and pond.
- Family Room – The large cozy family room features a gas log fireplace and accesses the large patio.
- Kitchen – Spacious with breakfast area.
- Guest Bedroom – The large guest bedroom has plenty of light. Large closet.
- Guest Bath – Large bathroom with shower.
- Bonus room – Great for exercise room or office.
- Tidy farm in great location
- 4.86 acres.
- 2 Fenced paddocks.
- Raised rose garden bed and blueberry bushes
- Circular gravel drive.
- Just minutes to shopping, dining, and activities.
Does Not Convey
- Heron statue by pond
- Carousel horse on front porch