Columbus, NC 28722
Think Countryside Privacy – HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!! SELLER FINANCING.
Surrounded by horse farms and country homes, this luxury equestrian property is nestled amongst trees. The European style home is the epitome of elegance; with the hand-cut fieldstone, copper gutters, wrought iron fencing, and professional landscaping, no detail was overlooked. Spend countless hours in the family room featuring a wood burning fireplace and open to the gourmet kitchen with granite counters, high-end stainless appliances. The formal dining room is perfect for entertaining family and guests and on a cooler evening, the fireplace adds to the ambiance. Or step out onto the covered deck to take in the views of the pool and countryside. In the sublime Master Suite, you can enjoy fireplace enhanced evenings, a spa-like master bath with steam shower, soaking tub, double sink vanity and dressing in a custom walk-in closet. Upstairs guests will enjoy 2 ensuite spacious guest rooms and loft sitting area. And on the lower level another ensuite guest room, billiard room, family TV room, exercise area, and storage for tools, etc. In-ground heated pool and outdoor fireplace lounging areas accessed from the lower level, provide a place to relax. The separate 3-car garage features finished space above. Perfect for horses, with a 3-4 stall center aisle barn with feed/tack room, wash rack with hot/cold water, a workshop, covered equipment storage, and covered shavings storage. Three easy access pastures with 3-board fencing and established grass, outdoor arena. Ride out with direct access to FETA trails. Adjoining conservation land protects the property from additional development. Convenient to shopping and TIEC.
• 10.73 acres
• Stone & Stucco European Style Home
• 5335+/- sq ft
• Architectural Roof
• Heated In-ground pool
• Equestrian amenities – 3/4-stall center aisle barn, arena & FETA trail access
• Private countryside views
• Convenient location to shopping & TIEC
Interior – Main Level
• Formal Living Room – Features hardwood floors and vaulted ceiling.
• Family Room – Open to kitchen and breakfast area, stacked stone woodburning fireplace, light and bright, wood floors.
• Kitchen – Large kitchen with granite counters, custom cabinets, stainless appliances, including a 6-burner gas Dacor cooktop.
• Pantry – Large walk-in pantry with an abundance of shelves.
• Laundry Room – Large laundry room with tile floor.
• Office/Den – Conveniently located across from the master suite.
• Master Suite – The large master suite has a gas log fireplace. Spa-like master bath with double vanity, soaking tub, steam shower and large dressing room closet.
• 3-Car Garage – Large 3-car garage with finished space above.
Interior – Upper Level
• Lost/Sitting Room – Perfect space for watching tv or reading.
• Guest Bedrooms – 2 large guest bedrooms feature ensuite baths.
Interior – Lower Level
• Media/Rec Room – Huge flex room, perfect for movies or play. Access to pool deck and patio.
• Billiards room – Adjoins Rec room
• Guest Bedroom – Large bedroom with two windows.
• Guest Bath – Spacious bathroom with tub/shower combo
• Systems Storage room
• Storage/Shop Room
• 3-4-stall center aisle barn with tack/feed room, wash rack, workshop, shavings, and equipment storage.
• 3 pastures with 3-board fence.
• Located in a picturesque area surrounded by horse farms.
• Minutes from shopping and 15 minutes to the Tryon International Equestrian Center.
• Professional, mature landscaping, wrought iron fence, heated in-ground pool, outdoor fireplace
• Park-like setting among the trees and pastures