Columbus, NC 28722
Think Hunt Crossing Farm – DEEP PRICE REDUCTION!
Your opportunity to be in Caroland Farms – a prestigious equestrian community
in Tryon Horse Country with miles of groomed riding trails. At the end of a private quiet lane, this stately
custom built traditional home, nestled in the edge of the woods, takes in views of a protected pasture setting.
The home features a grand entry foyer with handcrafted curved stairway to the second floor, enhanced stone
fireplace in the light-filled living room, holiday-sized formal dining room, kitchen with new SS appliances
opens to the family room appointed with built-in cabinets and fireplace, and an ensuite guest room on the
first floor. Upstairs, you’ll enjoy countryside views from the spacious Master Suite with fireplace and sitting/
office area. And Jack/Jill bedrooms are perfect for family or guests. A large Barn/Storage building is
included and could be used for a barn, guest house, or workshop/garage. Conveniently located to shopping
and only 10 minutes to Tryon International Equestrian Center.
- 21+ acres
- Traditional Home
- Stucco & wood siding
- 3474+/- sq ft
- Architectural Roof
- Grand home with curved staircase in foyer
- Caroland Farms
- Private location
- Equestrian possibilities with NPA Riding Trails
Interior – Main Level
- Foyer – Grand entry with curved staircase
- Living Room – The spacious living room has a high ceilings, custom fireplace surround with gas log fireplace, built-ins.
- Family Room – Open to kitchen, this large cozy room features built-ins and fireplace.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room – Large kitchen with new appliances. The breakfast room features a bay window.
- Laundry Room – Large laundry room.
- Main Floor guest bedroom – Conveniently located off the foyer with ensuite bath, this is perfect for guests or as a office or library.
- 2-Car Garage – large 2-car garage
Interior – Upper Level
- Upstairs Landing – Built-in cabinets for abundant storage, plenty of wall space to display your art collection.
- Master Suite – Spacious master suite with plenty of light, fireplace and large spa-like bathroom.
- Guest Bedrooms – Jack/Jill bedrooms share a large bathroom.
- Large Garage/Storage building – Could be used for barn, guest house or workshop. Upstairs loft is large enough for a barn dance.
- Private location at the end of a private drive
- Protected views
- Located in a picturesque area surrounded by horse farms and golf course views.
- Just 10 minutes to Tryon NC or Landrum SC and to the Tryon International Equestrian Center.