Penrose, NC 28766
Think Private Mountain Cabin
Think Private Mountain Cabin – With magical front porch views of the Little River Valley. The authentic log cabin tucked back on 12 acres has plenty of room for guests. Today’s inviting open floor plan – cathedral ceiling living room, kitchen, dining – is perfect for entertaining or family gatherings. And there are numerous accommodations for sleeping many. Master and guest bedrooms each with ensuite bathrooms are on the main floor. Upstairs loft with powder room makes for a great relaxation space. Lower level bonus apartment space amenities include – bedroom with ensuite bath/laundry room, family room, kitchenette and separate outside entrance. Useful 30 x 40 bunkhouse/workshop with bathroom/laundry, refrigerator, covered and outdoor patio is a bonus. Equestrian highlights include 3 acres of fenced pasture, a small barn, run-in shed and close proximity to Dupont State Park and miles of trails. Additional Building site on the hillside.
- Log cabin
- 1900+/- sq ft
- Architectural Shingle Roof
- 3 levels of living space
- Stunning views
- Living Room – Spacious room with cathedral ceiling, woodstove and small alcove for office space
- Kitchen/Dining Room – Cozy kitchen is open to dining room, perfect for entertaining.
- Master Suite – Large master bedroom. Ensuite bathroom has double sink vanity, separate shower and jetted tub.
- Guest Bedroom – Views over the front porch and mountains. Ensuite bathroom.
- Loft – Plenty of room for overnight guests or media room, powder room
- Lower level – Family room with kitchenette, bonus room and full bathroom/laundry room combo.
- 2-Car Garage – spacious 2-car garage
- Generac emergency generator
- 30 x 40 bunkhouse/workshop
- Covered, outdoor patio
- 12 acres
- 3 acres of fenced pasture
- small barn
- 2-stall run-in shed w/storage room
- Additional building site