Tryon, NC 28782
Think Exquisite Elegance – SOLD!
Tucked away on 10.18 acres, this captivating contemporary home will make you the host of the year. All the living spaces flow indoors and out for perfect entertaining. You and your guests will feel the
stress melt away when you enter the foyer and look through to the mountains beyond. The captivating living room and dining room are light and bright with walls of windows and built-ins. The appealing cook’s kitchen and breakfast nook overlook the outdoor spaces. Relax by the cozy fireplace in the spacious master suite with access to a private garden. Two large, engaging guest bedrooms have ensuite baths. A peaceful office/bedroom overlooks the front garden. The serene outdoor living spaces include a covered patio with a fireplace, an open deck with an outdoor kitchen, a brick patio with a wood-burning grill, and long-range mountain views. Gardeners will love the potting shed and the garden beds. Experience one-of-a-kind luxury before it gets away.
- 18 acres
- Hardwood and brick veneer siding
- 3180+/- sq ft
- Cherry hardwood floors throughout
- Gorgeous views from every window
- Architectural Roof
- Professionally updated
- Professional landscape & hardscape
- Long-range mountain views
- Private & serene
Interior – Main Level
- Foyer – Spacious foyer with wormy Chestnut walls and wet bar
- Living Room – The spacious living room has a stone, gas log fireplace, built-in shelves, hand-scraped ceiling beams and a wall of windows.
- Dining Room – Open to living room, this elegant room extends the entertaining space.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room – Large kitchen with granite counters, updated custom cabinets, stainless appliances. The cozy breakfast room has views of the outside.
- Butler’s Pantry/Pantry – Two large hallway pantries with an abundance of shelves, wine cooler, icemaker and granite counters
- Master Suite – The large master suite has a hidden entrance, lovely bathroom with walk-in shower, jet walk-in tub, two vanities w/granite counters. A hallway of drawers and door make the perfect closet and laundry space.
- Guest bedrooms – Two perfect guest spaces, one is a guest bedroom, the other is set up as an office. There is a Jack & Jill bathroom between the two.
- Second Master Bedroom – Off on its own, this bedroom and ensuite bath have access to the kitchen.
- Front Porch – Large sitting porch with flagstone floor and windows that look to the mountains beyond.
- Rear Patio – Off the living room, this large brick patio features amazing views and a brick wood-burning cooking grill.
- Covered Patio – The covered patio features a gas log fireplace, slate tile and opens onto the outdoor kitchen and deck.
- Outdoor Kitchen – Stainless steel sink, sueded granite countertops, plenty of storage
- Trex Entertaining Deck – Expansive space for family and guest wrap around the back of the house up to the brick patio.
- Gardens – Charming gardens, a potting shed, and a firepit
- 2-Car Garage – Enough space for 2 cars and a small workshop
- Just 7 minutes to Tryon NC or Landrum SC