Campobello, SC 29322
Think Golden Hills of Fairview – Reduced! Best Buy in Horse Country!
Enjoy the equestrian lifestyle of this desirable subdivision. At the end of a quiet lane, the Cape Cod style house is surrounded by green pastures. Features include an open floorplan, stacked stone gas fireplace, oak floors, spacious kitchen with granite counters, and an island breakfast bar. The spacious master suite has a full bath with a clawfoot tub, separate shower, and large walk-in closet. Equestrian amenities include 3-board fencing, two pastures, barn w/paddock and access to the community riding trails. Plenty of space for the barn of your dreams. While quiet and private, the location affords quick and easy access to shopping, the interstate, and TIEC.
- Traditional Cape Cod
- Wood and Stone veneer siding
- 2105+/- sq ft
- Open Floorplan
- Equestrian amenities
- Pastoral views
- Located on a Cul-de-sac
- Convenient location – minutes to town
- Great Room – Spacious living room with vaulted ceiling, stached stone fireplace with gas logs, hardwood floors.
- Dining room – Open to kitchen, plenty of windows, door to deck.
- Kitchen – Kitchen with granite counters, large serving island.
- Sunroom- Spacious sunroom with sliding glass windows and doors.
- Deck – Large deck with built manufactured wood for longevity.
- Laundry/Mud Room – Large laundry/mud room access to garage.
- Master Suite – Master suite has wood floors, walk-in closet, separate water closet, claw-foot tun, separate shower.
- Guest Bedrooms – 2 guest bedrooms off dining room, with shared bath
- 2-Car Garage – Large 2-car garage
- “As Is” barn
- Fenced pastures
- Neighborhood riding trails
- Located in a picturesque area surrounded by horse farms and golf course views.
- Just 15 minutes to the Tryon International Equestrian Center.