Think Hooper Creek Farm
A rare 103-acre parcel where nature abounds, now and forever, protected by the Carolina Conservancy. A beautiful mix of established pastures, hardwood forests, a sunny glade by Hooper Creek, walking trails, riding trails, and CETA trails. The charming cabin style, one-level, main residence was thoughtfully designed for comfortable family living. The open floor plan accommodates the great room, family room, kitchen, and dining spaces. Appointed with wide plank heart pine floors, beam ceiling, and woodburning fireplace, and access to a full-length screen porch to enjoy the outdoors and mountain views. A cozy den with built-ins and a wood-burning fireplace is perfect for an office or library. The bedroom wing includes a large master suite, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a wide gallery with a built-in reading nook and bay window. The charming, private Southwest-style guest house features an open floor plan, vaulted ceiling, one-bedroom, large bath, and loft area, which is perfect for additional guest space. The patios allow for relaxing time outside. Equestrians will appreciate the eight-stall custom center aisle barn with wash rack and apartment size tack room with full bath, run-in shed, and equipment storage. Make Hooper Creek Farm your family home.
Enjoy Video Tour! https://youtu.be/GMm7hZtnsHA
- Open living area – Kitchen, dining room, great room – heart pine floor, fireplace, 3 sets French doors to screen porch which spans that back of the house.
- Kitchen – Heart pine and tile countertops, gas stove, 2 electric wall ovens, built-in microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator
- Den – Fireplace marble surround, heart pine floors
- Master Suite– Large dressing area, walk-in closets with built-in dressers, bath 2 sinks, shower
- Baseboard hot water radiant heat/ propane
- Guest wing – 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Heat pump AC
- Large laundry/mud room
- Large workshop in garage
- Satellite TV connection
- Windstream DSL
- Great room – Terracotta tile floor, hot water radiant heat/ fireplace
- Kitchen – Tile countertops, farmhouse sink
- Appliances – Refrigerator, dishwasher, wall oven, microwave, trash compactor, 2 disposals, electric stove top
- Large master bedroom/fireplace
- Large bathroom/dressing area – tile floor and countertops, shower
- Loft bedroom/office – tile floor
- Lap Pool – 72 x 5 built in 1995 – Iron fence surround
- Pool liner approximately 3 yrs
- 44 x 72 center aisle barn
- 8 Stalls with automatic waters
- Wash rack with hot & cold water
- Tackroom/Apartment – full bath, tile floor, refrigerator, washer & dryer
- Drive through trailer garage/carriage shed
- Separate Storage shed
- Beautifully curated 102 acres of manicured lawn, mature landscaping, specimen trees, established pastures, shady glades, and cool groves of trees all protected by the Carolina Conservancy.
- Conveniently located to shopping, interstate, entertainment, dining, and several equestrian venues, including FENCE and Tryon International Equestrian Center.