Mill Spring, NC 28756
Think Picturesque Mountain Views! Significant Price Reduction!!
Very private & quiet setting suited for a horse farm or peaceful living. Charming contemporary ranch home overlooks rolling pastures & mountain vistas. Light & airy with picture windows everywhere! Dramatic entry with large skylight & slate floors opens to a spacious living room. The living room’s wall of windows affords views of the countryside. An impressive floor-to-ceiling stone wood-burning fireplace is surrounded by custom built-ins. The solarium w/flagstone floor – perfect for relaxing on breezy mornings, enjoying your cup of coffee. The dining room has views of the large backyard. The spacious kitchen and breakfast room features plentiful custom cabinets and a center island. Master bedroom & guest bedrooms all feature large picture windows. Basement level has a finished bonus room, full bath, workshop & laundry room. 2-car garage accessed from the basement level. A 40×30 pole shed/barn can be converted to a full barn or run-ins. Minutes from shopping and Tryon International Equestrian Center.
- Contemporary Ranch design with lots of picture windows
- Board & Batten siding
- 2850+/- sq ft
- Architectural Roof
- Radiant heat
- 22 x 13 Solarium
Interior – Main Level
- Foyer – Spacious foyer with slate floor and large skylight.
- Dining Room – Formal dining room accessed by LR, Kitchen and solarium.
- Great Room – The spacious living room has a vaulted ceiling, stone fireplace and a wall of windows.
- Kitchen – Large kitchen/breakfast room with abundant storage.
- Master Bedroom – The large master suite is bright and open with attached bathroom .
- Guest Bedrooms – 2 guest bedrooms, both with picture windows share a hall guest bathroom.
Interior – Lower Level
- Family Room – A large, bright bonus room with plenty of storage and ground level windows.
- Guest Bath – This room can be an office space or exercise room. The bookshelf door is what makes it a “secret”.
- Storage/Workshop – Storage space is perfect workshop or storing all those holiday decorations.
- 2-Car Garage – spacious 2-car garage
- Long range mountain views
- 40’ x 30’ Pole barn.
- Stone hardscape.
- 64 acres with pasture and woods. Plenty of room to expand into an equestrian facility or a hobby farm.
- Located in a bucolic area surrounded by farms,
- Just 15 minutes to Tryon NC or Landrum SC and 10 minutes to the Tryon International Equestrian Center.