Mill Spring, NC 28756
Think the Pinnacle of Lake Adger – SOLD!
Overlooking 360-degree vistas, this 14+ acre luxury property features unparalleled craftsmanship and design. Enter this enchanting European style home to soaring ceilings in the living room and dining room. Quality features include walnut floors, beamed ceilings, built-in library bookshelves, and a gourmet kitchen perfect for a serious chef. There are 2 master bedrooms, each with en-suite baths, a media/bedroom with adjoining bath, and a private second level guest bedroom with Juliet balcony and hand-painted mural. The fun spills out to the in-ground pool, covered outdoor kitchen with dining area, cozy fire-pit, and outdoor fireplace. There are 2 garages, a 3-car attached to the main house and a 5-car with 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom guest apartment above. The property comes with a marina boat slip for lazy days on Lake Adger. This amazing property is only 15 min to Tryon Internation Equestrian Center, home to the FEI 2018 World Equestrian Games (WEG).
- This home is at the highest point in Lake Adger
- 6032+ heated square feet European style 3BR/5.5BA
- 14.57 acres
- 360° views
- Separate guest apartment over a detached 2-car garage
- Walnut wood flooring, travertine tile, slate and carpet
- Extensive hand-painted murals and faux finishes throughout
- Exceptional craftsmanship throughout the property
- Deeded boat slip at the marina
- Formal Living and Dining room – Cathedral ceilings with beams and turnbuckles. Matching fireplaces on each end of the room. Walnut floors. Wide grand hallway with sitting nook to access the rest of the house.
- Kitchen – Gourmet kitchen with custom Cherry cabinets and granite counters. Thermador gas range w/4-burners, griddle, and grill. Laundry just off the kitchen.
- Breakfast Room – Cozy and bright, located just off the kitchen. Views over the terrace.
- Master Suite –Entry features walnut floors with herringbone inlay, luxurious master bedroom with gas log fireplace and Cherry mantle, two French doors, cathedral ceiling and spacious master bath with Travertine tile, custom Cherry vanity, jetted tub & steam shower.
- Library – Stunning library filled with custom shelving and built-in desk. Unique chandelier commands attention. Coffered ceiling, wainscoting, custom molding, French doors, and walnut floors.
- Wet Bar – walnut floors with unique herringbone wood inlay
- Powder Room – Travertine tile and Venetian Plaster walls, Pella windows with interior blinds.
- Large terrace with amazing views overlooks pool and patio.
- 3-car garage with textured non-slip floor treatment.
- Off the grand hallway, up a spiral staircase, a delightful guest bedroom features hand-painted pastoral mural on every wall. French door with Juliet balcony. Full bath with tiled counter, custom vessel sink and jetted tub.
- Off the kitchen, the bedroom/media room features a large drop-down screen, coffered ceiling with faux finish ceiling and walls. Full bath and equipment closet. .
- 2nd master bedroom – The large, cozy bedroom room features a gas log fireplace and accesses the large patio. Full bath and walk-in closet.
- Bonus room – Spacious room for any use. Has full bath and walk-in closet.
- Wine cellar and coffee bar have an adorable bench seat to relax while trying your favorite beverage.
- Exercise room – Perfect for getting in a 30-minute workout.
- Cedar lined storage room – Perfect for storing the seasonal items away.
- Gated driveway for privacy and security.
- Professionally landscaped grounds are kept in pristine condition.
- 14.57 acres.
- Gazebo overlooks the lake in the fall and winter.
- The pool patio is the fun zone. Fire pit to keep you toasty in the cooler weather, or jump into the heated pool and hot tub. Entertain your family and friends in the outdoor kitchen. Sit by the outdoor fireplace and enjoy the view.
- Stand in awe of the magnificent views of the mountains beyond.
- Located over the 5-car garage, one door large enough for a Sprinter van
- Light and bright, custom colors give a feeling of cheerfulness
- Contemporary kitchen with a breakfast bar that seats 4
- Open floorplan dining room and living room
- Gas log fireplace
- 2 large guest bedrooms with vaulted ceilings
- Light and open bathroom with clawfoot tub
- Deck has spectacular views
- Lake Adger Development in North Highland Farms-West Ridge.
- On the west side of the lake. Minutes to the marina.
- 15 minutes from Tryon International Equestrian Center
- 20 minutes to grocery store and dining
- 25 minutes to Columbus, Tryon, Forest City NC
- 45 minutes to Spartanburg SC
- 1 hour to Charlotte and Asheville NC and Greenville SC Airports