Columbus, NC 28722
Think Priced to Sell! – SOLD
Priced to sell with room to make improvements!!! Best Buy on the market! Great location – Caroland Farms Equestrian Community. Private, private, private at the end of a quiet lane.
Stately home with great bones and lots of possibilities. Features a grand entry foyer with handcrafted curved stairway, stone fireplace in the light-filled living room, holiday-sized formal dining room, kitchen with new SS appliances open to the family room fireplace, and an ensuite guest room on the first floor. Upstairs, you’ll enjoy countryside views from the spacious Master Suite with fireplace and sitting/ office area. Jack/Jill bedrooms are perfect for family or guests. A large Barn/Storage building could be used for a barn, guest house, or workshop/garage. Conveniently located to shopping and only 10 minutes to TIEC. Being sold “as is” for your enhancements.
- 21+ acres
- Traditional Home
- Stucco & wood siding
- 3474+/- sq ft
- Architectural Roof
- Grand home with curved staircase in foyer
- Caroland Farms
- Private location
- Equestrian possibilities with NPA Riding Trails
Interior – Main Level
- Foyer – Grand entry with curved staircase
- Living Room – The spacious living room has a high ceilings, custom fireplace surround with gas log fireplace, built-ins.
- Family Room – Open to kitchen, this large cozy room features built-ins and fireplace.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room – Large kitchen with new appliances. The breakfast room features a bay window.
- Laundry Room – Large laundry room.
- Main Floor guest bedroom – Conveniently located off the foyer with ensuite bath, this is perfect for guests or as a office or library.
- 2-Car Garage – large 2-car garage
Interior – Upper Level
- Upstairs Landing – Built-in cabinets for abundant storage, plenty of wall space to display your art collection.
- Master Suite – Spacious master suite with plenty of light, fireplace and large spa-like bathroom.
- Guest Bedrooms – Jack/Jill bedrooms share a large bathroom.
- Large Garage/Storage building – Could be used for barn, guest house or workshop. Upstairs loft is large enough for a barn dance.
- Private location at the end of a private drive
- Protected views
- Located in a picturesque area surrounded by horse farms and golf course views.
- Just 10 minutes to Tryon NC or Landrum SC and to the Tryon International Equestrian Center.