Columbus, NC 28722
Think Private Mountaintop Cabin – SOLD
A world away, yet minutes from town. Enjoy the mountain breezes at 3000’ in this authentic rustic square-log cabin, nestled on 2+ acres, featuring an easy-living open floorplan. A unique, stacked stone fireplace takes center stage in the great room, and new stainless steel appliances and serving island enhance the kitchen. The vaulted wood ceiling master bedroom is perfect for a good night’s sleep and has a convenient ensuite bath. The upstairs includes a guest bedroom, a sitting area large enough for additional sleeping space, and a combination full bath featuring a clawfoot tub and laundry room with new full-sized washer/dryer. Outdoor living spaces include a spacious screened porch, perfect for entertaining and a rocking chair front porch with long range views of the Piedmont. The terraced professionally landscaped yard extends the outdoor oasis with gardens of mature plantings. This private White Oak Mountain community has a recreational picnic area and pond. Come to the mountains and relax. Close proximity to TIEC, so cool off after a busy day of showing. 45 Minutes from Asheville & Greenville Airports.
- 2.43 acres
- Authentic Log Cabin
- Log w/Board & Batton siding
- 924+/- sq ft
- Metal Roof
- Open floorplan
- White Oak Mountain Subdivision
- Private location
- Stunning, long range views of the Piedmont
Interior – Main Level
- Front Porch – Large enough for several rocking chairs, Views!
- Living Room – The cozy living room has beamed ceilings, custom stack stone wood burning fireplace. Foxhead light sconces by front door do not convey.
- Dining Room – Open to Living Room and Kitchen, chandelier does not convey.
- Kitchen– Charming kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, serving island, and vintage kitchen sink.
- Main Floor Master Bedroom – Conveniently located off the living room, high ceilings and ensuite bath.
- Screened Porch – The large, covered screened porch extends the living space outside. Cool living, perfect for entertaining.
Interior – Upper Level
- Upstairs Family Room– Perfect for a quiet getaway or for more guest space.
- Guest Bedroom – Guest bedroom with closet.
- Guest Bath/Laundry Room – Large bathroom with clawfoot tub and washer/dryer.
- Terraced, professionally landscaped gardens
- Private location
- 3000 ft above sea level
- Close proximity to TIEC
- 45 Minutes from Asheville & Greenville Airports
- 5 minutes to town