Tryon, NC 28782
Think Stellar Views – SOLD
Looking for a full-time getaway with mountain views, privacy, and nature all around – then look no more. Designed for easy living, this open floorplan is ideal for family and friends. Surround yourself with Australian cypress paneling, a vaulted ceiling, and a stacked stone fireplace in the great room. The chef’s kitchen has it all – custom cabinet storage, quartz countertops, high-end appliances, and island w/breakfast bar seating. The family dining areas are conveniently adjacent to the kitchen. On the main level is the master suite with a luxurious bathroom including both a Jacuzzi tub and animported marble shower. Guest spaces include one bedroom and bath on the main level and three guest bedrooms and two baths on the lower level – lots of room and office possibilities. In addition, on the lower level is a laundry room and built-in wine storage area. A separate 3-car garage and workshop provide additional storage space. The outdoor spaces feature a deck, flagstone terrace with a rock fireplace, and incredible mountain views. All this is just minutes from town.
- Incredible mountain views from most windows
- Private and serene
- 33 acres
- Mountain Contemporary Design
- Hardboard and Stone siding
- 4000+/- sq ft
- Architectural Roof – New in 2020
- Professional landscape and stone hardscape
- Close to town and shopping
Interior – Main Level
- Foyer – Spacious, split-level foyer
- Great Room – Vaulted ceiling, Australian cypress walls, stacked stone wood-burning fireplace, and a wall of windows.
- Kitchen – Large kitchen with quartz counters, custom cabinets, island with breakfast bar.
- Breakfast room – Enjoy stunning views and access to deck.
- Dining Room – Perfect entertaining space with plenty of room for company, built-in buffet.
- Master Suite – Spacious, light-filled room. Master bath has double vanities, a jacuzzi tub, imported marble shower, a separate water closet.
- Guest bedroom – Perfect size for guests or office space.
- Guest bathroom – Full bathroom with tile shower.
Interior – Lower Level
- Guest Bedrooms – Three guest bedrooms offer plenty of room for guests.
- Guest Bathrooms – Two guest bathrooms.
- Laundry/Systems Room – Large room holds the washer/dryer, HVAC, and water heater.
- 3-Car Garage – Three bay garage with workshop area.
- Deck – Off the breakfast room with views of the mountains.
- Patio – Large flagstone patio and stone fireplace are perfect for entertaining.